If you are looking for a compound bow that can provide great precision, stability, speed and accuracy, Junxing M122 compound bow is an ideal choice for bowhunting. This high-end compound bow has a great reputation for its premium quality and performance among the archery enthusiasts. The Junxing M122 compound bow is crafted out of well-made materials to ensure the longevity of the product. It is completely made with metal and wood. It appears black when the shooter gazes at it. The grip of this archery tool is made out of oiled wood which makes the shooter stable while shooting. It guarantees excellent comfort to the archer so he can shoot in any kind of condition easily.
Draw weight: 25-70 lbs.
Draw length: 24-30 inches.
Brace height: 6 to 8 inches.
Mass weight: 2.8 pounds.
Draw Cycle: Smooth, without vibration or instability when shooting.
Characteristics Of Junxing M122 Compound Bow
The bow is an ancient weapon used for hunting and warfare. Modern bows are usually made of fibreglass or composite materials. Modern day bows can be divided into two types: compound bows and recurve bows. The Junxing M122 compound bow is a modern day compound bow that is used for hunting, target shooting and archery competitions.
The Junxing M122 compound bow has several features that make it useful to the user. Some of these features include:
• Adjustable Draw Weight: The draw weight of this bow can be adjusted to suit your needs. You can adjust the draw weight between 30 lbs and 70 lbs depending on your strength level and how far away you want to shoot your target from.
• Draw Length Adjustment: You can also adjust the length of this bow according to your height and arm span so that it fits perfectly with your body shape. This helps you get accurate shots every time without any problem at all!
• Whisper Quiet Operation: This compound bow operates very quietly so that you don’t disturb anyone while shooting or hunting! You don’t need to worry about scaring off animals or other people with loud noises anymore!
Pros and Cons
The Junxing M122 Compound Bow is a great bow that is easy to use. The compound bow has a lot of great features, but it also has some flaws that can be annoying. Here are some pros and cons of the compound bow:
- The Junxing M122 Compound Bow is very light, weighing only 3.8 pounds. This makes it easy to carry around and aim at targets.
- It has a draw length of up to 30 inches, which makes this bow suitable for people with different sizes and shapes. The draw length can be adjusted by changing the limbs on the bow (see below).
- It comes with an aluminum riser, limb pockets, and sight pins for aiming better when shooting arrows. These parts can be adjusted in order to suit different needs or preferences. To learn more about Junxing M122 Compound Bow, you can click here.
- The manufacturer does not provide much information about how long its limbs can last before needing replacement or repair work done on them.
How to Adjust the Bow for Hunting.
Adjustment of the bow is a very important step. If you do not adjust it properly, your shooting accuracy will be affected. The following are some steps to adjust the bow.
1. Put your left hand on the bow handle, and use your right hand to pull down the bowstring as far as possible. Make sure that all fingers are in place, and then slowly release it;
2. Repeat this action several times until you feel that the string is completely relaxed, and then stop pulling down;
3. Next, take off the arrow from your quiver, put it on the bowstring and adjust it so that the notch is located at its center;
4. Set up your target at least 20 meters away from where you are standing, aim at it with an arrow nocked on the string and pull back until you feel resistance (be careful not to pull too hard or else there will be no resistance);
Other Notes On The Bow
The Junxing M122 compound bow features a 2-inch drop-away rest and 3-pin sights. It's a beginner compound bow with a draw weight of 30 pounds and an adjustable draw length of 18 to 30 inches. This bow is designed for kids ages 10 years old and up.
The Junxing M122 has an adjustable draw length that can be adjusted in 1-inch increments from 18 to 30 inches. The draw weight of this bow is adjustable between 20 and 30 pounds, with a maximum draw weight of 40 pounds.
This compound bow is made from aluminum alloy and fiberglass, which provides strength and durability. The riser on the Junxing M122 compound bow has an ergonomic shape that fits comfortably into your hand when you're shooting your arrows.
The limbs are a high-quality aluminum alloy material with reinforced limb tips for added strength and durability. The limbs on this compound bow are also preloaded so they're ready to shoot right out of the box! If you want to know more, please click here.
The limb bolts are easy to adjust for tuning your draw weight or timing if needed, making it easy for you to get set up just the way you like it!
Copyright © 2017 - 2023PRECISION BOWS OF JUNXING All Rights Reserved