Junxing is a Chinese manufacturer of Hunting recurve bows. The Junxing Hunting Recurve has the best quality, exquisite design and craftsmanship, reasonable price, and few regular colors which are not too much for any amateur archer.
A Look At The Makeup Of The Junxing Hunting Recurve Bow
The Junxing Hunting Recurve Bow is a high-quality compound bow that will last you for years. It’s made of wood and fiberglass, which makes it strong and durable. The bow is available in different draw weights and lengths, so you can choose whichever suits your needs best.
Made of Wood and Fiberglass
The Junxing Hunting Recurve Bow is made of wood and fiberglass, which makes it very strong and durable. This material makes the bow light but also very flexible so that it can withstand all kinds of weather conditions without suffering any damage whatsoever.
Available in Different Draw Weights and Lengths
The Junxing Hunting Recurve Bow comes in different draw weights and lengths so that you can choose the one that suits your needs best. For example, if you’re just starting out or you want to practice using archery equipment before going out hunting with it then pick the lighter draw-weight version with a shorter length range (minimum 26 inches). However, if you want something more powerful for hunting then go for the heavier draw-weight version with a longer length range (minimum 30 inches).So if you're ever thinking about giving hunting a try, be sure to check out the Junxing Hunting Recurve Bow!
The Features Of Junxing Recurve Bow Hunting
- Junxing Hunting Recurve Bow is a bow for hunting, it is easy to use and fast to load. It is suitable for both adults and children. The high-quality compound bow has a strong shock absorption effect, the limbs do not tremble when shooting. When you draw the bow, you will find that the bow grip is very comfortable and your hands won't sweat. The riser of the compound bow has a CNC machined design, which looks very beautiful.This is a great option for those looking for a quality hunting weapon!
- The weight of the Junxing Hunting Recurve Bow is about 3.2kgs, which makes it easy for you to carry around on your outdoor trips or camping trips. If you are interested in this compound bow, please contact us now!
Pros And Cons Of Junxing Hunting Recurve Bow
Junxing Hunting Recurve Bow is a good bow for the price. It’s made of hard maple and fiberglass and has a pretty good draw weight of 60 pounds. The bow is 55 inches long, which makes it fairly easy to shoot at targets or hunt game.
• Great price
• Beautiful design
• Good quality materials used in construction
• Only available in one color scheme
How do you choose the right to recurve bow?
There are five main factors that will help you determine which one is best for you:
1. Draw weight. This refers to how much force is required to pull back the string of a recurve bow and load it with an arrow or bolt before releasing it. A low draw weight means less effort is required to pull back the string, while a high draw weight requires more effort.
2. Length of limbs (or stack). This refers to how far away from the grip of the bow the limbs extend when they're fully drawn back. Longer stacks provide more leverage and greater accuracy over longer distances, but they also require more strength than shorter ones do.
3. Bow size and shape (form). Most modern recurve bows have a D-shaped profile, but there are other options available as well, including A-shaped bows and those with asymmetrical shapes like "Olympic" recurves or horse bows (which are similar in form but not necessarily used for Olympic competitions).For an entry-level bow, this is a good choice.
How quiet is a recurve bow compared to a compound bow?
Recurve bows are quieter than compound bows. The only noise that you will hear from a recurve bow is the sound of the arrow when it leaves the bowstring. The reason behind this is that there are no moving parts on a recurve bow, as compared to compound bows which have a pulley system and cams.
One of the biggest differences between recurve and compound bows is how they are used. Recurve bows require more skill and strength than compound bows do, but they can be used by both beginners and experienced hunters.
FAQS about the Junxing Hunting Recurve Bow
Q: How much weight can the Junxing Hunting Recurve Bow hold?
A: The maximum weight that the Junxing Hunting Recurve Bow can hold is 20 lbs.
Q: What is the draw length of the Junxing Hunting Recurve Bow?
A: The draw length of the Junxing Hunting Recurve Bow is 28 inches to 32 inches.
Q: What is the bow’s maximum draw weight?
A: The maximum draw weight of the Junxing Hunting Recurve Bow is 30 lbs.
Copyright © 2017 - 2023PRECISION BOWS OF JUNXING All Rights Reserved