Traditional Chinese Archery is an art that build by the collection of many sporting products. The commonly used bow has reached its destination when we introduce Junxing Archery Traditional Bow to traditional archery community because of its good quality, reasonable price and it is popular among the consumers. If you are looking for an affordable, durable, and high-quality traditional bow then you should take a close look at the Junxing Archery Traditional Bow！
Introduction to the Junxing Archery Traditional Bow
Junxing Archery Traditional Bow has a beautiful appearance and can be used as a decorative item as well as a tool for archery practice. The Junxing Archery Traditional Bow is easy to shoot and requires no maintenance at all. The Junxing Archery Traditional Bow is perfect for home decoration and it's also a good gift choice for your friends and family members who like archery or traditional crafts.
Junxing Archery Traditional Bow is a traditional bow made from Juniper wood. The bow is designed with a long handle and has a smooth draw cycle. It uses the traditional design of the Juniper bow and has been made to be used for target practice, hunting and other archery sports.
The bow comes with an arrow rest and has a draw weight of 20lbs. It also comes with a padded wrist sling which makes it easier to carry around without straining your wrist. Be sure to check out the Junxing Archery Traditional Bow.
Junxing Archery Traditional Bow Key Features
- Made of high quality wood, handcrafted, durable and comfortable to hold.
- Great for the beginner and intermediate archers.
- Suitable for target shooting as well as games like 3D hunting or backyard shooting.
pros and cons of Junxing Archery Traditional Bow
Junxing Archery Traditional Bow is a great bow for beginners, kids and adults alike. It has been designed to be easy to use and comfortable to hold. The bow comes with an arrow rest, which can be adjusted to suit your needs. The draw length can also be adjusted to accommodate different users.
Easy to use and comfortable to hold
Adjustable arrow rest and draw length
Limited arrows available for this bow
Junxing Archery Traditional Bow Assembling Instructions
To assemble your Junxing Archery Traditional Bow, follow the steps below:
1. Insert the grip into the riser, then slide it back and forth until it is in position and aligned with the arrow rest.
2. Install the string loop so that the end of the nock is positioned over the pinion gear.
3. Thread on one end of the bowstring and tie a knot just under where it passes through the string loop. Then pass this end of the bowstring through one of the holes in your riser (the hole closest to your grip). Leave about 1 foot of string on each side of this hole and pass it through another hole (the hole farthest from your grip). Tie a knot around this second hole so that both ends are secure but do not overlap or cross each other. You should now have 2 equal lengths of bowstring hanging off each side of your riser. For an entry-level bow, this is a good choice.
4. Attach an arrow rest using its included mounting hardware, positioning it so that it is parallel with your bowstring when viewed from above (see photo). If you have questions about mounting an arrow rest, consult our How-To section for more detailed instructions on installing accessories like sights and quivers onto traditional bows
Copyright © 2017 - 2023Linyi Junxing Sports Equipment Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved