Do you want a bow that will bring extreme level of accuracy to your archery? Will give you the ultimate hunting experience? Then you need the Junxing M120 Compound Bow. This bow is made of high quality materials and is equipped with features like aluminum riser, carbon limbs, CNC risers, drilled riser and strings with facility for special customization. If you want to know more, please click here.
It comes with a 20-inch axle to axle length, which makes it perfect for big game hunting or target shooting. The draw weight ranges from 60 lbs to 70 lbs and the draw length ranges from 14 inches to 28 inches. The poundage is adjustable and can be changed by simply changing the cams on this compound bow.
This compound bow has an advanced design that makes it stand out from other similar models available in the market today. It has been designed with a lightweight frame and strong limbs so that it can produce high velocity arrows with great accuracy during long range shooting sessions or when used during hunting trips.\
What Is A Bow?
The bow and arrow is one of the oldest weapons known to man. It stretches back in time into the stone age. The basic functions of a bow are pretty much the same from an early bow to a modern day compound bow. Based on historical records, primitive bows were not powerful enough to penetrate solid objects like armor.
The earliest bows were made from wood and bone, with the grain running along the length of the bow. These bows had limited draw weights and did not have much range or accuracy. In fact, early archers could only shoot at targets within 50 yards of them.
As time went on, different materials were used for bows including laminated wood and spliced horn or bone (called sinew). These materials allowed archers to increase their range and draw weight substantially compared to earlier models. The horn and sinew also gave them greater durability so they could be used in battle conditions where they might get wet or damaged physically by arrows shot back at them.
Today's compound bows can shoot faster than any other type of bow using pulleys and cams that allow for more power in each shot than traditional designs without having too much extra weight added to them
The Advantages Of A Compound Bow
Compound bows are very popular among hunters and target shooters. They offer more precision than traditional bows, while still maintaining the benefits of a simple shooting mechanism.
If you are considering using a compound bow for hunting or target shooting, here are some advantages to keep in mind:
The main advantage of the compound bow is its ability to shoot with greater accuracy than other types of bows. The design of the bow allows it to store energy as it is drawn back and then release it in one smooth motion when it is released. This makes it easier to be precise when shooting at long distances.
Compound bows have many different draw weight ranges available so you can choose what works best for your needs. The draw weight refers to how much force will be applied against the string when pulling back on the string before releasing it forward again. If you want to shoot farther distances or smaller targets, higher draw weights will allow you achieve that goal with more power behind each shot. For closer targets or shorter distances, lower draw weights will allow for more control over where your arrow hits each time you shoot
Pros of the Junxing M120 Compound Bow
The JunXing M120 is a compound bow that is a favorite among archers. Many archers prefer this bow than others because it has great features. The following are the main pros of this compound bow. To learn more about Junxing M120 Compound Bow, you can click here.
One of the main reasons why many people love this compound bow is because it is very lightweight. This makes it easy to carry around and use when hunting or practicing. If you have had previous experience with compound bows, you would know that they are not light at all and can be difficult to carry around due to their weight. With this one, you don’t have to worry about that because it is very light and portable.
Adjustable Draw Weight
The draw weight of this compound bow can be adjusted from 20 pounds all the way up to 40 pounds depending on what you want or need. This makes it ideal for both beginners and seasoned archers who want something that can help improve their skills in shooting arrows. You can also adjust the draw weight according to your strength level so that it doesn’t feel uncomfortable when shooting arrows from long distances.
The design of this compound bow is also another reason why many people love using it over other bows available in the market today. It
Cons of the Junxing M120 Compound Bow
1. The first thing you will notice is that the arrow rest is not adjustable. It's a fixed rest, meaning it can't be moved closer or farther away from your face. If it doesn't fit your face, then you will have to either buy another rest or shoot off of your thumb. This could cause injury if you miss your target and hit yourself in the face with an arrow.
2. The second thing I noticed was that this bow is incredibly loud when shot at full draw! You may have to wear hearing protection if there are people around who don't want to hear this noise when you're practicing or hunting with it.
3. Thirdly, this bow does not come with any sights included in the package (as far as I know). You will have to purchase those separately if you want them on your bow (I didn't). So that means another expense on top of all the other expenses associated with buying this bow!
4. There also isn't much information available online about how much weight each limb can hold... so hopefully they are strong enough for heavy draw weights like mine (50#). To learn more, click here!
Care And Maintenance Of The M120
Over the years I've seen a lot of good bows ruined by inexpert, or no care and maintenance. Here are a few tips.
1. ALWAYS clean your bow after each use. If you use an oiler, apply it while the bow is still warm, before it cools down too much. This will help prevent rust from forming on your bow's surface.
2. NEVER store your bow in a damp environment - even if it has been cleaned and oiled. Every time you take it out of storage, apply a light coat of oil to protect it agains rusting during storage.
3. ALWAYS be careful when handling your bow - do not drop or bang it against hard surfaces as this can damage the limbs and other parts of your bow causing them to break or become damaged beyond repair!
4. NEVER store your bow in direct sunlight for extended periods of time as this can cause damage to the finish on your bow as well as cause warping or cracking due to temperature changes (this is especially true if you live in hot climates where temperatures can reach over 100 degrees Fahrenheit during summer!)
Copyright © 2017 - 2023PRECISION BOWS OF JUNXING All Rights Reserved